THANK YOU FOR VISITING EASYJOB.NET WEBSITE!
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, reformat and print a single copy of any information on this website for such personal use.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. We warrant neither that access to EasyJob.Net will be uninterrupted nor that material appearing thereon will be error-free. There may be delays, omissions, or interruptions and inaccuracies in the articles, information or other materials available through EasyJob.net.
EasyJob.Net shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
EasyJob.Net reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or this entire website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall EasyJob.Net nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if EasyJob.Net or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
User Conduct and Obligations You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- Collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website;
- Redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- Intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data.
Indemnification by User
Third Party Websites, Content and Products and Services
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement to the appropriate address containing all of the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Choice of Law and Forum
You agree that to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or our sites by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the Spanish Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Madrid, Spain, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either you or we may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Madrid, Spain, necessary to protect the rights or the property of you or AGBO Business Architecture S.L. (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration.